Welcome 2 my Blog =P

Photography

Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo Cleanup


This is a picture of the old jail in Laporte. I took this picture on October 10, 2010 at 5:41. This jail was taken on auto. I picked this photo to clean up because theres graffiti and distractions that could be changed.

To change this jail I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the graiffi. I also used the clone stamp tool to change the color of the bricks. I tried using the patch tool and the spot healing brush tool; but every time I used the patch tool I couldn't get the bricks even. The spot healing brush tool was not necessary. I changed the color on adjustments-curves-custom and moved them to where I though the jail looked best. I like the jail after the cleanup because its easier to pay attention to the jail and not the graiffi.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you took out the Graffiti and changed the curves. It looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it doesn't still look like that. That little building used to look better. Good job Hope.
    :) ,

    tyraoak.

    ReplyDelete