Welcome 2 my Blog =P

Photography

Friday, October 29, 2010

Landscapes

 I took this picture on October 10, 2010 at 5:56pm. This was taken on landscape mode in my back yard. The emphasis in this picture is land because there is more land than sky.

First I went to adjustments-vibrance. I changed vibrance and saturation to +14. I used the Spot healing brush to get rid of the brown grass. Next I used levels to make the colors in the picture pop out. Then to make the trees a little darker I used the burn tool on shadows. Finally to make the grass look better the dodge tool was used.  I like the changed picture better because you can see all the colors pop out. The grass looks much better in the changed one.

I took this sun rise on dusk/dawn mode at 7:10am. It was taken on October 13, 2010. The emphasis in this picture is sky because there is 1/4  of land and 3/4 of sky.

I used the healing brush tool to get rid of the brach because it was distracting. Next the patch tool was used to fix anything in the sky that I missed.  I went to adjustments-color balance-midtones. I changed green, blue to +15 and +50. Then I went to curves to make the picture look better. Finally I went to vibrance to change vibrance-saturation to -12 and +23. This picture is much better than the orginal becuase theres no big distracting branch in the way.

4 comments:

  1. i really love the edited ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this photo's Hopey. I love the sunrise one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty hope. i like the way it looks so much brighter and how you took the stick out of the way was a really smart move :D

    ReplyDelete