Welcome 2 my Blog =P

Photography

Monday, October 25, 2010

Black & White with color

I took this picture at the Baptist Church in Laporte on October 10, 2010. This picture was taken on close-up mode at 5:30.

Then to change the picture from color to black & white I went to Adjustments-Hue/Saturation. I moved the saturation all the way down and thats how I turned black & white.

I used the quick selection tool to select the the flowers. Then I used the eraser tool to make the flowers pop out from the black & white. I picked the flowers that I wanted to change. I went to levels to make the colored flowers pop out. Next I changed the color of the flowers from purple to pink by using Hue/Saturation and moved hue up to +36 to change it to pink. I like the pink flowers best because they pop out from the black & white and its looks natural.


3 comments:

  1. I like the flowers a lot! There's plenty to look at, but it's not overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the flowers. At first I didn't see what you did but then when I really looked at it I loved what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture, I like how you only colored the purple flowers, the reds ones were too eye catching.
    :)

    ReplyDelete